Monday 01 March 2021
Auckland moving to ALERT LEVEL 3
You will likely have seen the news and received the Civil Defence Alert on Saturday evening on your phone advising Auckland we will move back into COVID19 Alert Level 3 as of 0600 Sunday 28 February 2021 for 7 days.
What this means for Tenants with RobsonKerr Property Management Limited is;
– In person Routine Inspections will be deferred until we move back into Alert Level 2.
– All property viewings for new tenancies will not be undertaken until we are able to safely undertake these in Alert Level 2.
Please continue to follow all advice given to support elimination of COVID19 and keep you and your whanau safe.
If you are worried about health issues, please contact the health line on Ph: 0800 358 5453
If you would like up to date accurate information on NZ’s COVID19 status and other information available please go to:
If you have concerns around your rights as a tenant there will be information updated on the Tenancy Services website at:
RobsonKerr will be continuing to treat COVID-19 as a Health & Safety issue.
We are also working with all our Trades People and Maintenance Suppliers to ensure that all urgent maintenance will continue to be prioritised.
Ongoing advice continues to support practicing good preventative measures, particularly good hygiene;
- Maintain social distancing where possible, STAY AT HOME
- Washing hands with soap and water for 20 seconds before and after eating, helping children blow their noses, as well as after attending the toilet.
- Covering coughs and sneezes with clean tissues or with your elbow. Followed up with washing your hands, and sometimes arms, for 20 seconds using soap and water.
- Putting used tissues in the bin.
For more detailed information please follow the link to the Ministry of Health online information which is regularly updated here;
If you have COVID-19 health concerns, please call the dedicated Health Line on 0800 358 5453.
Be Patient Be Kind Help support yourself and others stay well
The team at RobsonKerr Property Management Limited