Well, it may seem like we are stuck in a revolving door of lockdowns and information overload at the moment.
While in Auckland we are moving out of Alert Level 3 and into Alert Level 2 as of Monday 31 August 2020 and gaining some free movement back, this comes with some new rules.
- You need to wear a mask while on public transport and continue to maintain social distancing guidelines
- If you attend a viewing on one of out properties you will see a QR code that we need you to scan and/or you will need to sign in for Contact Tracing purposes.
We are continuing to work through supporting our owners and tenants through Residential Tenancy Act changes and how this affects them.
We also encourage owners and tenants to be mindful around this time of the year of maintenance that may pop up that will help keep you and your home safe from injury and damage.
- Check your gutters for gutter gardens – these need to be cleared out.
- Check for slippery paths, walkways and driveways – these need to be sprayed with an effective spray to remove slippery growth from the winter months.
- Keep an eye out for big trees that might need a little love before branches break.
And not forgetting, even though we feel like we have had rain rain rain, Aucklanders are still on water restrictions. Here is a helpful link with some more information.
Hang in there team.
From the team at RobsonKerr Property Management Limited